May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Romans 15:13 (via simply-divine-creation
We meet people for a specific reason. They’re either a blessing or a lesson.
EY (via latelycravingmore
I could go for a nice make-out session up against a wall right about now.
(Source: florenceandthepoutine, via gravitysex)
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
I don’t ever want to lose you
To be loved, I think, is the thing that gets you up in the morning.
Phillip Seymour Hoffman (via perfect
(Source: maudelynn.tumblr.com , via dontfearthefuture)